Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Medical Office Managing Medical Offices Managing medical offices requires unique considerations compared to other commercial real estate types. This article will delve into the distinctive aspects of managing medical offices, including the differences compared [...]
- Leadership, Medical Office Lessons in Leadership: Carla Moule In October of 2022, four leaders across different sectors of the CRE industry were brought together to discuss and present on leadership.
This incredible panel spoke on investing in future leaders, growing teams, mental [...]
- Healthy Buildings, Medical Office Medical Offices in COVID Medical offices have faced enormous challenges through the COVID-19 Pandemic. While many office buildings were forced to shut down due to health concerns, medical offices remained open to help deal with the ongoing pande [...]
- Environmental Sustainability, Medical Office 2022 Medical Office Buildings ENERGY STAR® Update In January 2014, ENERGY STAR stopped certifying medical office buildings. Medical offices could still have ENERGY STAR scores, but scores over 75 did not receive certification. This was due to a scarcity of useable data [...]
- Industrial Real Estate, Medical Office, Professional Development Put That in Your Trophy Case! Recognizing Exceptional Work When Oscar winners accept their awards on stage, they always say that they were never in it for the award; They say they were in it for the work. While this may be an honest statement, isn’t it nice to win an award? [...]
- Medical Office, Operations & Maintenance O+M for Medical Office Medical Office Buildings provide their own unique challenges for the operations and maintenance professional, but at their roots, they are just like many other commercial buildings. The focus for the operation of medic [...]