Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Healthy Buildings Life in a COVID-19 World: Personal Safety, Assessment and Protocols Sponsored by Gray Contracting. If you are looking for an encompassing refresher on COVID-19 protocols and personal safety, this conversation with Sr. Infection Prevention Coordinator with the Emory Johns Creek Hospital O [...]
- Healthy Buildings Protecting Yourself from COVID-19 and the Flu Sponsored by Gray Contracting. Everyone has different levels of comfort when it comes to being around others during this time of physical distancing. In this video, Sr. Infection Prevention Coordinator with the Emory Joh [...]
- Healthy Buildings COVID-19 Symptoms vs. Flu Symptoms Sponsored by Gray Contracting. While there are many similarities between COVID-19 and the flu in terms of signifying symptoms, Sr. Infection Prevention Coordinator with the Emory Johns Creek Hospital Office of Quality Kr [...]
- Healthy Buildings Refresher on COVID-19 Protocols To Protect Tenants, Visitors and You Sponsored by Gray Contracting. After so many months of navigating the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be useful to get a quick refresher on the best strategies for protecting yourself. In this video Sr. Infection Prevention Co [...]
- Healthy Buildings Staying Healthy During the Holidays and Beyond Sponsored by Gray Contracting. With the holidays and a new year approaching, the fatigue of ZOOM calls and masking up can begin to set in. However, it is important to consider safety and health this holiday season and be [...]
- Healthy Buildings Infectious Disease Prevention Resources The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Georgia has launched a three-part video series exploring infectious disease prevention. In the videos, Infection Prevention Manager Krystle Johnson RN, MSN, CIC, wit [...]
- Healthy Buildings Infection Control Basics – Hand Hygiene In this video, Infection Prevention Manager, Krystle Johnson RN, MSN, CIC, with Emory Healthcare shares information on hand hygiene that can help reduce the spread of infectious disease. Hand hygiene is a critical compon [...]