Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Books / Blogs, Healthy Buildings, Operations & Maintenance Read the New Special Issue of CRE Insight Journal This CRE Insight Journal special issue contains an expansive range of topics. From exterior maintenance and landscaping to online learning and communications changes due to COVID-19. In this issue [...]
- Healthy Buildings, Operations & Maintenance, Risk Management Legionella: Beyond the Cooling Tower Threat In 2015, New York City saw an outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease spread through a cooling tower. Legionnaire’s disease is a type of pneumonia caused by the Legionella bacteria. Since this outbreak, cooling tower maint [...]
- Financial Management Know Before Your Go: First Budget Meeting Working with a budget is one thing. However, creating a budget is another. Maintenance and operations account for a large part of a property’s budget. If you are given an opportunity to be a part of a budget meeting, i [...]
- Operations & Maintenance, Roofing Tips to Extending the Life of Your Roof Making a roof last as long as possible is an attractive goal due to time and costs. With some preventative steps and continuous upkeep, a roof can stay solid past its warranty. Here are a few tips on how to keep your roo [...]
- Professional Development Earning the SMT Enhanced My Building’s Value A building is only as valuable as the sum of its parts. By that logic, a building’s systems are only as good as their engineer. A Systems Maintenance Technician designation is more than a course. It can add real value [...]