Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Indoor Air Quality, Sponsored Content, Technology Vetting Emerging Technologies Commercial real estate managers and operators are increasingly vetting more and more emerging technologies in the constant pursuit of achieving a safe, comfortable, and efficient property. In this sponsored content from [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Technology The Rising Role of Technology in CRE I can remember grappling with the use of Symphony and Excel decades ago. IBM Lotus Symphony is long gone, and Excel still rules. I look back on that now and chuckle, because as difficult to learn as Excel once seemed, no [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Soft Skills/Interpersonal, Technology Tech Tools for Productivity The dashboard in your vehicle tells you how much fuelhas been consumed, what drive gear the car is in, the speed of the vehicle, engine revolutions per minute, oil consumption, engine heat and the distance traveled among [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Cybersecurity, Operations & Maintenance, Risk Management, Technology, Webinars The Building Engineer’s Role in Cybersecurity Sponsored by Voss Lighting and Burke Painting. On the property management team, Cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility. Building operations and maintenance professionals have their own unique set of vulnerabilities [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Soft Skills/Interpersonal, Technology Tech Tools for Productivity You need dashboards that can help you arrange and prioritize the huge array of data you are faced with daily to remain productive. There is big data, but its useless if you can’t use it.
Let’s consider three importa [...]
- Technology Bleeding Edge Tech: Virtual Reality and Commercial Real Estate Augmented and virtual reality have been taking the tech world by storm offering new options to explore and see a space. Recently, there has been talk about how this new technology could impact the world of commercial rea [...]
- Technology, Tenant Experience Technology and the Tenant Experience – Phil Mobley There are many considerations when integrating technology into the customer experience. Phil Mobley, a principal with Koine Communications, wants property management teams to take a step back and look at the whole pictur [...]
- Operations & Maintenance, Technology On the Rise: Trends in Elevator Technology No matter the capacity of a building, moving people from place to place within a property is always an area of interest. Property and maintenance professionals are always considering new ways to increase safety and speed [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. Healthy Buildings, Professional Development, Soft Skills/Interpersonal, Technology, Workforce Development Being a Successful Virtual Trainer Conducting an online training session can be an intimidating prospect. The idea of presenting to an invisible audience is a daunting for even the most seasoned classroom trainers. Delivering virtual training doesn’t ne [...]
- Technology Tech and the Building Engineer – Jon Kuskie Jon Kuskie, Director of National Initiatives of Piedmont Office Realty Trust, discusses the potential use of data and technology to improve efficiency for building engineers in staffing and talent shortages leading to im [...]
- Technology The Impact of Autonomous Vehicles – Bill Moebius With the rise of autonomous vehicles comes the promise of a more efficient, convenient and abundant future; however, these positives do come with some potential challenges. One area of impact is commercial real estate. I [...]
- Technology AI and Property Management – Brent Boekestein CRE Leaders must meet all the challenges and opportunities created by the rapid pace of technological change. One major technological trend is in the area of Artificial Intelligence or AI. In this video, Brent Boekestein [...]
- Cybersecurity, Preparedness, Risk Management, Safety & Security, Technology 5 Cybersecurity Tips Every CRE Professionals Should Know A data breach or cyberattack can happen at any moment on any person’s device. Depending on the technological set-up of the company, an infection that makes its way onto one person’s account can find its way to [...]
- Safety & Security, Technology The Role of AI in Security- Brent Boekestein Artificial intelligence has been working its way into several technological advancements. But how can it affect the operations of a building? Brent Boekestein, CEO and Co-Founder of Vintra, says AI could lead to the new [...]
- Technology Preparing for Internet Demands – Bill Horton As the technological demands of tenants rise, properties need to begin to think about accommodation. Bill Horton talks about the competitive edge of technology. [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Technology The Future of Blockchain Technology – Alex Ortiz Alex discusses the future of blockchain technology and the impacts it may have.
To access this post, you must purchase CRE Insight 365. [...]
- Technology Top Apps for CRE Professionals Technology is making life easier. Gone are the days of having to wait until you were back at the office to get a signature, approval or even just a status report. These apps can make your workflow and work life smoother. [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Financial Management, Technology Potential Uses of Blockchain Technology in CAM Reconciliation – Alex Ortiz Alex Ortiz, Chief Blockchain Evangelist for the lifeID platform, discusses the potential uses of blockchain technology for the CAM reconciliation process.
To access this post, you must purchase CRE Insig [...]
- Technology, Tenant Experience Technology for Managing Amenities in the Future Workplace – Becky Hanner Becky Hanner, with Hanner Commercial Asset Services, discusses how property managers in the future workplace may utilize up-and-coming technologies to manage tenant amenities, verify services and ensure the safety of the [...]
- Technology So, What is the Blockchain? – Alex Ortiz Alex Ortiz is chief Blockchain Evangelist for lifeID. Alex discusses what leaders need to know about blockchain technology and how it might affect commercial real estate. Blockchain is an expansive and evolving [...]