Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Operations & Maintenance, Risk Management Fall Protection in the Workplace: Laws, Responsibilities, and Practices Falls are the leading cause of preventable death and lost day injuries in the workplace. While most falls are from a higher to lower level, the majority of fatalities occur from heights of between 11 ft. and 20 ft., and [...]
- Books / Blogs, Design & Construction, Operations & Maintenance CRE Insight Journal, 2022 Special Issue The 2022 Insight Special Issue covers the value of continuing education in commercial real estate, the importance and benefits of building certifications, the evolution of e-commerce, fall protection in the workplace, an [...]
- Design & Construction Defining Structures When working with a structural engineer, there may be terms and acronyms used that are specific to that specialty. In this video, Scott Weiland, PE, SE, with Innovative Engineering Inc. breaks down the most common te [...]
- Design & Construction, Operations & Maintenance, Risk Management Using Leaks to Identify Structural Issues Water is the number deteriorator of structures. Scott Weiland, PE, SE, with Innovative Engineering Inc. explores how water affects different structural elements, the tests to locate water damage, and how leaks c [...]
- Design & Construction Structural Inspection and Repair Terms Structural Inspection and Repair Terms
What is a slab? What does “movement” mean to a structural engineer? Understanding what is being said when a building is inspected and repaired will help as you navigate [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Operations & Maintenance, Risk Management, Webinars Structural Inspection and Repair Webinar-Part One: Inspection Many commercial property owners and building management staff are considering the important topic of structural inspection and repair. This is part one of a two part webinar on structural inspection and repair. In this v [...]