Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management The Importance of Cyberhygine in CRE Through a combination of Building Automation Systems (BAS), variable frequency drives, automated HVAC systems, lighting controls, and so many other technologies, smart buildings have enabled more control and opportunitie [...]
- Additional Insights, Books / Blogs Top Ten CRE Insight Journal Videos of 2022 PRIORITIZING CODE COMPLIANCE FOR YOUR PROPERTIES
Michael Knox, SMA, SMT, LEED GA, BOMI-HP has always thought that compliance with codes is one of the most important aspects of property management and building operations [...]
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management The Importance of Cyber Hygiene in CRE Why is cyber hygiene, and cybersecurity, so important? What damage can a cyberattack cause? Join Michael MacMahon, Senior Associate at Newcomb & Boyd, as he discusses why cyber hygiene is important in protecting your [...]
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management Embracing Cyber Hygiene in CRE How can you embrace cyber hygiene at your property? Making cyber hygiene a part of your day-to-day activity helps in managing the cyber risks your properties could face. Join Michael MacMahon, Senior Associate at Newcomb [...]
- Cybersecurity, Technology Cybersecurity in CRE: Defining Cyber Hygiene What are the low-hanging fruits of cybersecurity? How can you help keep your property secure without a spending boost? Practicing good Cyber Hygiene is an important part of keeping your property safe from viruses and int [...]
member Content Become a 365 member today. CRE Insight 365, Cybersecurity, Technology, Webinars Cybersecurity and You: Frameworks for CRE Webinar Building automation and Internet of Things (IoT) devices have greatly increased the efficiency of commercial buildings. These devices interact with the physical world in ways conventional IT devices do not, and [...]