Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Operations & Maintenance, Technology Enhancing Energy Efficiency in Commercial Real Estate HVAC Systems In commercial real estate, optimizing energy consumption is not only a financial consideration but also a step towards environmental sustainability. One of the most impactful areas to focus on is the Heating, Ventilation [...]
- Operations & Maintenance Don’t Cool off on Commercial HVAC Maintenance Most property managers and maintenance professionals are no stranger to the panicked call of a tenant with a malfunctioning Heating, Ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Preventative maintenance on an HVAC sy [...]
- Financial Management, Healthy Buildings, Operations & Maintenance Supplies – A Guide to Maximizing Opportunities During a Time of Low Building Utilization- Sponsored by PM&A. In this video Mark Gallman discusses operational changes that may be made with supplies to realize savings now, and in the future. This is video two of six in this video series “A Guide to Maximi [...]
- Financial Management, Healthy Buildings HVAC Settings – A Guide to Maximizing Opportunities During a Time of Low Building Utilization Sponsored by PM&A. In this video Jack Kennedy discusses operational changes that may be made through HVAC Settings to realize savings now, and in the future. This is video one of six in this video series “A Guide t [...]
- Healthy Buildings, Operations & Maintenance, Risk Management Legionella: Beyond the Cooling Tower Threat In 2015, New York City saw an outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease spread through a cooling tower. Legionnaire’s disease is a type of pneumonia caused by the Legionella bacteria. Since this outbreak, cooling tower maint [...]