Enjoy an expanding catalogue of exclusive content that serves the needs of owners, asset managers, property managers and operations and maintenance professionals.
- Cybersecurity Unmasking Suspicious Emails: Identification and Response Email is the primary means of communication for many properties, tenants, and owners, both personally and professionally. This convenience is coupled with a rise in malicious actors attempting to deceive and exploit indi [...]
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management The Importance of Cyberhygine in CRE Through a combination of Building Automation Systems (BAS), variable frequency drives, automated HVAC systems, lighting controls, and so many other technologies, smart buildings have enabled more control and opportunitie [...]
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management The Importance of Cyber Hygiene in CRE Why is cyber hygiene, and cybersecurity, so important? What damage can a cyberattack cause? Join Michael MacMahon, Senior Associate at Newcomb & Boyd, as he discusses why cyber hygiene is important in protecting your [...]
- Cybersecurity, Risk Management Embracing Cyber Hygiene in CRE How can you embrace cyber hygiene at your property? Making cyber hygiene a part of your day-to-day activity helps in managing the cyber risks your properties could face. Join Michael MacMahon, Senior Associate at Newcomb [...]
- Cybersecurity, Technology Cybersecurity in CRE: Defining Cyber Hygiene What are the low-hanging fruits of cybersecurity? How can you help keep your property secure without a spending boost? Practicing good Cyber Hygiene is an important part of keeping your property safe from viruses and int [...]